- This event has passed.
Putts for Pups
August 4, 2018
Our annual Putts for Pups Golf Outing will take place on Saturday, August 4, 2018 at the Bridges of Poplar Creek Country Club in Hoffman Estates. Registration will begin at 12:00pm followed by a shotgun start at 1:30pm. Join us following the outing for dinner, raffles, and live music by The MacCartyns!
There are 3 different event tickets for purchase. They are:
Please click each category for more information and to register for the event. A PDF version of the registration form is available for download. Click the link below to download the registration form and submit via mail.
New this year… recruit and win! The person who recruits the most new golfers will golf and eat dinner for free. The new golfers must mention your name in the note of their registration.
We will also be hosting a Helicopter Ball Drop prior to the shot gun start (roughly 12:30pm)! You could win $500! The cost to play is $10 per ball. Hurry! Only 300 balls are available. See how it works below:
- Each sale or transaction is linked to a golf ball.
- Each ball is labeled with a number associating back to the transaction.
- When ball(s) is sold, the supporter is given the number or their ball(s).
- Numbered golf balls will be dropped by Dirk Smith (CDR Trainer), from a Helicopter flying over the 1st fairway at Bridges of Poplar Creek on Saturday, August 4, 2018 at 12:30pm (before 1pm shot gun start).
- Live coverage of the Helicopter ball drop via our Facebook page.
- In the event that one ball goes into the hole, the winner receives $500.
- In the event two balls go into the hole, winners will the split the $500.
- If no balls go into the hole, the ball nearest the hole wins.
- Winner need not be present to win.
Proceeds from the Helicopter Ball Drop will be used for the treatment of our special needs dogs, Lilly and Augie, who are both heartworm positive.
Questions about the event? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.